[Kde-imaging] extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:07:13 CET 2008

2008/11/28 Aurélien Gâteau <aurelien.gateau at free.fr>

> Andi Clemens wrote:
> > SVN commit 890271 by aclemens:
> >
> > The imageslist widget used in IPod, Flickr, SendImages and RemoveRedEyes
> has
> > been refactorized to be a common kipiplugins widget. Flickr and
> RemoveRedEyes
> > have already been ported.
> >
> > The widget can be used "as it is", if no special features or columns are
> > required. It will display "Thumbnail" and "Filename" column by default.
> > It also provides 3 User Columns, as shown here:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/26732399@N05/3066278002/
> >
> > Also a plainPage widget is added, where a plugin can add additional
> widgets if
> > needed, like the summarybox in RemoveRedEyes plugin.
> > If you need additional methods, just derive your own class from the
> common
> > imageslist.
>
> Great! Will be useful when I finally find the time to port the batch
> plugin.

Aurélien,

As i said to coding sprint, I'm working to a new batch queue manager for
digiKam. A first preview is available on my flickr account :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/3065212027/sizes/o/

Like you can see on the bottom of Queue manager window, i plan to plugin all
kipi batch tools here. For the moment, it's limited to use internal tools
from digiKam core.

This is want mean that later libkipi need to be patched in this way. But
it's not for the moment (:=)))

Best

Gilles