[Kde-imaging] extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/removeredeyes

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Nov 4 10:44:35 CET 2008

Not working here anymore:

CMake Warning
at /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:19
(FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find module FindOpenCV.cmake or a configuration file for package
 OpenCV.

   Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindOpenCV.cmake or set OpenCV_DIR to the
   directory containing a CMake configuration file for OpenCV.  The file will
   have one of the following names:

     OpenCVConfig.cmake
     opencv-config.cmake

 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt:51 (MACRO_OPTIONAL_FIND_PACKAGE)

Although I can see the file in cmake/modules

I removed everything, recompiled all sources (even digikam)...

Andi