No subject

Sun May 25 01:01:30 CEST 2008

worried that this might be too cumbersome specially if I keep requiring to
download all the dependency libs one by one downloading, making, make
installing.
On the other hand if I cud somehow get prebuild libraries installed and get
them to work it would be much simpler, any suggestions ?

Last option would be to have a old KDE3 version run over VMware in a
separate image as is my current KDE4 version running. What is most common
approach people follow here ?

Vardhman
--

------=_Part_14954_15997393.1211707687200

Hi devs,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I recently installed Kubuntu 8 with KDE 4. I got the KDE4 version of digikam and libs compiled and working. However I need to work on KDE3 version of the kipi-plugins too, Is there a simple way out for this ? Installing KDE3 libs etc in a particular prefix like /opt and getting all the libs to be installed there ?<br>