[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.1.5 available for testing

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Mar 9 23:19:50 CET 2008

Angelo Naselli schrieb:
> domenica 9 marzo 2008 alle 19:24, Oliver Dörr ha scritto:
>
>> ok, please test this version of the file...
>>
>> I don't know if it will work because the old one works also on my system
>>
>> Oliver
>> PS: The guy who made the DE translation ;-/
>>
> Hi Oliver,
> is this one different from the previous posted one?

Only a little bit.

The Problem was an additional line after the "\n". the line only consist
out of "" and it was empty. There was asecond line of that type before
the german translation.

So the 1st version, that you have tested, is the one there only "" in
the line after the "\n" was deleted and the 2nd one also deletes the
empty line with "" in front of the line with "\n".

So basicly i did'nt changed anything according the syntax, however i
cleaned out two empty lines that were added by KBable somehow.

Oliver