[Kde-imaging] digiKam 0..9.4 Beta 1 is out

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Mar 9 19:31:17 CET 2008

Angelo Naselli schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> So it's time to release ;-)
>>
> Sorry Oliver, we'll see what we can do but we haven't planned to release all our librarys today
> and no one from digikam team made we aware of this release :(
>
> Angelo
>
> P.S. we have trouble with de translation in kipi-plugins

Yes, i knew and i'm searching for the bug. However i could not realy see
what is wrong? He is disclaiming the syntax , and if i check it on my
system it says that the syntax is ok and compiles fine. I looked in the
file directly and found a few strange lines which i deleted.

Could somebody check it?

Oliver

PS: I already checked this version of the file in question in.