[Kde-imaging] Any one documented the KDE 3 to KDE 4 port for a kipi-plugin

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 22:34:03 CEST 2008

I have annoted few links in KDE4PORT files from digiKam project to
help on port to KDE4/Qt4.

Look on the top of this file :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/KDE4PORT?revision=816535&view=markup

Note: Laurent Montel can process a lots of script to batch KDE4 port
in your KDE3 code. I recomend you to contact him by mail
(montel at kde.org) or IRC ("lmontel" - #kde-devel)

Gilles Caulier