[Kde-imaging] About a release plan

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jan 28 14:43:21 CET 2008

Hi devs,
in these days i haven't slept so much, i thought for
a while to our nowadays situation.

kipi-plugins 0.1.5 is almost to the end, but Gilles and
maybe Col have to fix something that could go on final.
I could release a new 0.1.5-rc2 waiting for their fixings and
when done at last the final, leaving some time to translators.

After that i could add some more ideas i have on printwizard
and wait for other fixings for a new 0.1.6, maybe with libkexiv/kipi/kdcraw
updated to our svn (new versions indeed :) ).

But for sure i want to focus my attention on kde4, because printwizard
as it is by now, cannot be ported and using QT interface could mean
i need to spend more time to study :)

So please let me know your opinion and your plans about the time
you're going to spend on developing for kipi & co.