[Kde-imaging] [Bug 150979] Picasa Export-Plugins does not work

Darek Borkowski borkows at uci.agh.edu.pl
Fri Jan 25 09:11:21 CET 2008

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.

------- Additional Comments From borkows uci agh edu pl  2008-01-25 09:11 -------
The one thing is quite strange for me. I compared source files of kipi plugins  0.1.5-rc1 with 0.1.5beta1 (subdirectory oicassawebexport). The only files which are different in two versions are: Makefile, kipiplugin_picasawebexport.desktop and *.moc files). The sources *.c and headers *.h are identical, but some kind of regression is visible:
Before, I used 0.1.5beta1, compiled from sources, under opensuse 10.3 i586. The export worked propoely except for album names and album creation. I had to create album by www picasa interface (in web browser) and the name couldn't include any spaces. After all the plugin fetched album names and could export photos. 
Now I use 0.1.5-rc1, also compiled from sources, with the same version of digikam 0.9.3 (installed from rpm) under opensuse 10.3 but now x64 version.
The plugin cannot fetch album names nor can upload photos. Even if I select one (any) from album names list, the upload stalls at 0%.
I suppose that there may be some changes in API on the Google side. I think I should install again older kipi plugins 0.1.5beta1 and test it.

More information about the Kde-imaging mailing list