[Kde-imaging] Flickr uploader for digikam - authentication procedure problems?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:29:24 CET 2008

Thomas,

To report new bugs, or comment existing one, please use Bugzilla. Look
exiting entries here :

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kipiplugins&component=flickrexport&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

You can attach patches to bugzilla file as well.

All comments/reports posted to bugzilla are automaticly fowarded to this
mailing list

Note : mailing list message live duration is short. bugzilla entries live is
infinite : nothing is lost...

Best

Gilles Caulier