[Kde-imaging] Flickr uploader for digikam: file size was zero error message

Thomas Sperre thomas.sperre at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 06:29:31 CET 2008

Hi
I have been experimenting more with the flickr uploader for digikam. I have
found this problem:
When I try to upload an image with file size > 10 Mb, I get the following
message (in a pop-up):
"Error Occured: Fliesize was zero
We can not proceed further"

I believe that the error message is badly worded. I checked that by resizing
the image that failed to file size < 10 Mb. The upload was then problem free.

In Flickr there is a size limit of 10 Mb for each picture, but this is only
for free accounts. This limit does not apply for paid "pro" accounts.

(Yes it is called pro but I am not professional.)

--
Thomas