[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.1.5 rc2

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Feb 2 00:32:33 CET 2008

We're proud to announce our kipi-plugins 0.1.5 rc2.
You can download them on SF:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149779&package_id=165761
or from our site http://www.kipi-plugins.org (as soon as it is updated).

Changes:
NEW FEATURES:

PrintWizard    : caption can contain more exif info

BUG FIXED from B.K.O (http://bugs.kde.org):

151578 : BatchProcess : Popup window says "Cannot run
                        properly 'convert' program
                        from 'ImageMagick' package" but it
                        seems fine. (really fixed)
155084 : PrintWizard  : Printing comments and EXIF tags.
155371 : GPSSync      : Add search feature to the embedded
                        GPS Sync Google Maps based editor.
102021 : SlideShow    : Pan and Zoom on Slideshow viewing
                        (not a transition) a la iPhoto

Contacts:
Kipi site:    www.kipi-plugins.org