[Kde-imaging] Proposed enhancement to KIPIPlugins::ImagesList

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:52:06 CET 2008

2008/12/9 Luka Renko <lure at kubuntu.org>

> On Tuesday 09 December 2008 20:09:24 Luka Renko wrote:
> > I will commit it tonight - I just need to implement Add Album
> functionality
> > and then it is more or less feature complete for 0.2.0 release.
> > And I need to update some KIPI files (NEWS,...)
>
> Committed SVN. Testers more than welcome.

Luka,

Compile fine under windows (as Linux). work fien too to upload image to web
service.

A new page is born in www.digikam.org for you plugin to host screenshots.:

http://www.digikam.org/node/412

I recommend you to post a new little news in digikam.org to bring users
about this new tool, like Andi have done with new RedEyesRemoval tool here :

http://www.digikam.org/node/384

Best

Gilles Caulier