[Kde-imaging] Proposed enhancement to KIPIPlugins::ImagesList

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Mon Dec 8 23:22:43 CET 2008

On Monday 08 December 2008 22:04:38 Luka Renko wrote:
> Great. Will work on this tonight/tomorrow.

OK, the change was really trivial, so this is the patch. Please review.

The only thing I was not sure was what to do with plainPage widget in
NoButtons mode - I have decided to not use it (not put anywhere on grid).
Does anybody use that at all?

I tested Flickr, GPSSync and my new SmugMug plugin, but I could not test
RedEyes, as I do not have opencv library - will do tomorrow (or if somebody
else can do it). I think that there are no users outside
extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins (correct me if I am wrong).

Regards,
Luka