[Kde-imaging] extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 10:31:15 CET 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Also, in the same time, we must preserve the current Batch tool plugin
> dialogs, in case of host cannot play with the new Batch Tool interface.
> Of course, in this case, plugins can only process one action by images.

Since you will have to provide a dialog to define your batch operations,
  this dialog could be provided by the batch plugin. Then we "only" need
a way to make it possible for plugins to run background operations, so
that when you start a batch work (or any other lenghy operation) it does
not prevent you to use the host application.