[Kde-imaging] flickr / picasaweb?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Aug 6 12:33:50 CEST 2008

mercoledì 06 agosto 2008 alle 11:52, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> martedì 05 agosto 2008 alle 12:31, Vardhman Jain ha scritto:
> > Hey,
> >      Thanks for reporting the issue, Both Caulier and I, the developers of
> > these plugins have majorly tested them to be working fine with Digikam, this
> > doesn't mean we don't expect them to work on other apps but it would be
> > great if you can do a cross check for us so we can narrow down the problem
> > to plugins' or plugins' integration one.
>
> IIRC there is a plugin flag that should be set by host application, I can't remember
> when, but i'm quite sure i sent a mail with a bt here when you released picasawebexport
> time and time ago... i will check it
>
> Angelo

YES! i've found my mail :D
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.imaging/5350/match=picasaweb

And if i understood correctly it crash here:
if(!m_interface->hasFeature(KIPI::HostSupportsTags))
        m_exportApplicationTags->setEnabled(false); // <======Here

I can see it seems a host application issue, but should the flag disable by default
and enabled by applications that have the asked host support?