[Kde-imaging] flickr / picasaweb?

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:31:58 CEST 2008

Hey,
     Thanks for reporting the issue, Both Caulier and I, the developers of
these plugins have majorly tested them to be working fine with Digikam, this
doesn't mean we don't expect them to work on other apps but it would be
great if you can do a cross check for us so we can narrow down the problem
to plugins' or plugins' integration one.

regards,
Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com