[Kde-imaging] flickr / picasaweb?

Timothee Groleau kde at timotheegroleau.com
Mon Aug 4 11:54:57 CEST 2008

Hi there,

First message to the list, thanks all for making the kipi plugins they are
great.

I'm trying to use the flickr and picasaweb export plugins but I'm not having
much success with them. picasaweb export crashes both kphotoalbum and
gwenview everytime, and the flickr export tells me everytime the connection
to flickr is broken. flickr.com is reachable by http for sure: it lets me
authenticate in konqueror, before failing to upload any pic.

Below are some of my system details:
I'm on gentoo
kde 3.5.9
Kphotoalbum 3.1.1
GwenView 1.4.2
libkipi 0.1.6
kipi-plugins 0.1.5

What can I do from here? And what other info should I send for more details?

Thanks in advance!
Tim.