[Kde-imaging] libkdcraw 0.1.2 available for testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Sep 1 15:02:55 CEST 2007

Alle martedì 21 agosto 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> 2007/8/21, Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>:
> >
> > lunedì 20 agosto 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> > > Angelo, Valerio,
> > >
> > > Code is fixed on svn into KDE3 and KDE4 branch. You can rebuild new
> > tarball
> > > of libkdcraw to release 0.1.2...
> > Ok I'm back, I'll take a look at it (since i need to check the binary
> > compatibility breakage) a soon.
> >
> > Two things though, the first is concerning icon files are they needed?
>

> Used by digiKam setting page with config widget.
hmm they are awfull anyway :p
Really, why should they be added to libkdcraw? shouldn't it be
a library? Icons needed by digikam should be in digikam i believe.

Do other ibkdcraw users need them?

Achim have you remove them from ubuntu package?
(i did)

>> The latter is po files, again do we need localization for the library?

> Settings widgets has a lots of string to translate...
Here again, does libkdcraw has widget? why? i thoutght it was a simple
dcraw interface library, but i understand i'm wrong.

Anyway these things make two different major versions of libkdcraw harder to
stay together....