[Kde-imaging] Problems with picasa export plugin

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Mon Oct 15 10:52:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

I run digikam 0.9.3 beta1 as well as kipi-plugins 0.1.5-beta1	.  I would like
to use the Picasa plugin. I can open the plugins dialog and I can download a
list of albums but I cannot create new albums via the plugin and the most
important, I cannot upload any photo to picasa web. I select a photo and
say "start upload". Then a progress-bar appears but this progress-bar will
never show any progress. I looked at the network traffic and I can see that
there is some traffic for about 5 sec to td-in-f91.google.com but then this
traffic stopps. I already disables my firewall to exclude this as a reason.

I do not have any problems logging in to picasa web via
http://picasaweb.google.de/  .

Any ideas what might be wrong, or what I might do wrong?

Thanks
Rainer
--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312