[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins planning

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Oct 5 23:28:49 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'd like to release a kipi-plugins beta soon,
if i can within Sunday (Valerio be awake).

I'd like maintainers to take care of their bugs
in these days so that we can fix some of them
that are important. I'll check if some are IMO
and post them here to help.
Gilles point me up on a sendimages one (Michael ping).

Another important step to do is the famous KDE 4 porting,
YES, Gilles i said it :D we should (must) start soon as well.

I'll probably be busy to do that untill the end of this month, but
all the maintainers should (must) start to. So please find the time
to start, talking with Gilles for any help....

Thanks a lot for you help and work to make kipi a good and up to date
project ;)