[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins new release...

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed May 30 09:57:07 CEST 2007

Am Wednesday 30 May 2007 schrieb Markus Leuthold:
> > What do you think to do a new kipi-plugins release at soon, for
> > example during June when digiKam 0.9.2 will be done ?
> >
> > There are some bugs in progress from others developers ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Gilles Caulier
>
> Hi all
>
> A new kipi-plugins release would include my new OpenGL imageviewer
> plugin, which is already in trunk for over 3 months now, therefore a new
> kipi release would be a good idea. As soon as the new release takes
> place, I'd like to update the documentation accordingly.
> (www.kipi-plugins.org, handbook, whatelse?). Can somebody point me to
> the right resources how to do that?
>
> Kusi

Some tips for the documentation:

The documentation is done in docbook format, it's subdivided into 1 book per
plugin. Yours does not exist yet, you have to create it, use another one as
template. Update the index.docbook to include your book.
The documentation is home at: trunk/extragear/libs/doc/kipi-plugins
Observe the README file.
Never commit without compiling first.

Gerhard

--