[Kde-imaging] problems with finding correct exiv2

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed May 16 09:31:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

it seems that either I posted the question/problem below
to the wrong mailing list, or no one can make
any sense out of what I wrote.

Could you maybe direct me to the right mailing list to

Best, Arnd

P.S.: Personally I don't have a real problem with this,
because I can easily write myself a small script
which does the replacement in the Makefile automatically,
but it might bite other users as well   ... ;-(