[Kde-imaging] Patch for kipi-plugins 0.1.3 to use libkexiv2 0.1.5?

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Mon May 14 23:22:16 CEST 2007

On Friday, 11. May 2007, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle venerdì 11 maggio 2007, Achim Bohnet ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've a little problem, releasing the kubuntu pkgs for digikam
> > 0.9.2 beta1, because it needs libkexiv2 0.1.5 (libkexiv2.so.1)
> > and kipi-plugins 0.1.3 does not build with them.
> >
> > Has anyone a patch at hand to make kipi-plugins 0.1.3 build
> > with libkexiv2 0.1.5?
> I don't know if it works but can you test the ones i made for old liblexiv2
> (0.1.3 i believe)
> http://www.linux.it/~anaselli/kipi-plugins/patches/

Sorry for the late response.  I had to leave for the group photo
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=496840669&size=l and
then we went downtown Sevilla ;)

The patches still apply and kipi-plugins 0.1.3 builds again.

THX!! a lot Angelo.

Mhmm in Kubuntu Feisty those pkgs use exiv2 0.12 too:

  ufraw
  kphotoalbum
  gpscorrelate-gui
  gpscorrelate
  gimp-ufraw
  gwenview

looks like there's still much for fun to fix exiv2
API transition.

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com