[Kde-imaging] digiKam 0.9.2-beta1 test release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat May 5 18:59:39 CEST 2007

Hi,
first of all, thanks a lot for your help with the kipi stuff.

> Dear all digiKam fans!
>  With the 0.9.2-beta1 release we start into a new release cycle that is
> planned to be culminating in a 0.9.2 final release mid June. This version is
> already very stable, don't hesitate to use it for production. Beta1 and beta2
> are rather used to improve usability.
> In order to make digiKam 0.9.2 compile you need to compile and install
> libkexiv2 and libkdcraw first.
Gherard there's a problem in it (i haven't tested it though) i saw no commits
concerning libkexiv2 Makefile.am. If I'm not wrong, that means digikam could be
installed with the old one, with the same libtools version.
Again if i'm not wrong api has changed, so please take care of that.

Thanks,