[Kde-imaging] libkipi version 2

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Mar 26 23:07:37 CEST 2007

Alle 21:18, lunedì 26 marzo 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Today, i have talk in private with Colin about the possibility to start the
> implementation of libkipi version 2.
>
> The purpose of this version is to prepare the code of QT4/KDE4 port. It will
> not yet a port, but just a code cleanup and API polishing.
>
> The libkipi implementation is not clean for many points of view.
Sounds good to me.

[...]
> What do you think about ?
Agree.

Your mail recalls me i should send another one, but i could add a post here.
In the next (few) months I cannot be here as in the past, I hope to follow (and
"coordinate") the project for a long time though, but i believe i need help, let's
say a Vice :) Is there any one who can help me in that? The reason is not public
(at least not for all yet) I'll probably say something more later on.

Thanks,