[Kde-imaging] KIPI-Plugins 0.1.4 final available for testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jun 29 16:34:17 CEST 2007

Alle venerdì 29 giugno 2007, Achim Bohnet ha scritto:
> On Friday, 29. June 2007, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > > So it you like you can mention both, edgy and feisty in the
> > > announcement.
> >
> > we've never do it, but we can say distro packages will be available
> > on distro mirrors soon, for instance.
> Hi Angelo,
>
> No problem. Just to make sure: it's 'my', not a official
> kubuntu archive.  All stupid mistakes are my fault. not kubuntu's :)
ah well, so we're talking about Achubuntu's repository :p

IMO, you can reply to the announce and write down the links.
I'd like to remove the link of packages but tarball into our site also.
But we could keep the package on SF anyway, if they are uploaded.
You can put them on SF if you want, so they can be alwasy got by people
following the related version.