[Kde-imaging] QT4/KDE4/CMake port...

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:55:38 CEST 2007

Does a port mean that we remove the QT 3 specific APIs which are not
deprecated in QT 4 by using some similar QT 3 methods or by we are free to
use QT 4 only APIs to replace them meaning the code won't compile without
KDE/QT 4 ? and is therefore not backward compatible

Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com