[Kde-imaging] Bibble plugin

Charlier, Etienne etienne.charlier at siemens.com
Tue Jun 12 15:08:12 CEST 2007

That's a very good starting point on how to structure a plugin, for my very simple needs,it should be enough
Thanks a lot !

What's missing now is some info on how to set up the dev environment to build/debug such a plugin...

How to set up kdevelop, where to deploy the plugin, how to start debugging,....

Regards
Etienne