[Kde-imaging] QT4/KDE4/CMake port...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Jun 12 12:01:08 CEST 2007

Alle lunedì 11 giugno 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> and now JPEGLossLess kipi-plugin is ported to KDE4...
Great, anyway i'd like to discuss the plugins category.
We can't change them now or, I believe, hosts applications like digikam,
should be patched for that. But in kde4 they should.
I mean printwizard maybe it's not an export plugin, even Renchi said it into a bug report,
moreover ipod export could be moved to export category instead. Maybe some cotegories
are useless or should be renamed.
So please any opinion here is welcome.