[Kde-imaging] QT4/KDE4/CMake port...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:13:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,

yesterday, i have completed the libkexiv2, libkdcraw, and likipi
QT4/KDE4/CMake port on svn trunk.

All code compile fine, but of course have not be yet tested... digiKam is
not yet ported (will be done during this summer)

I have already pinged Aurélien who have a version of Gwenview ported to
KDE4/QT4, especially to test libkipi.

Today, i will port a kipi-plugin to be able to test of course (:=))). I will
certainly start by TimeAdjust tool...

Jesper, i have a question for you : in the KDE3 implementation, you have
backported KDStream implementation from KDTools. This code is only used in
imageinfo.cpp to debug with one method : ImageInfo::toString(const QVariant&
data)

In KDE4/Qt4 port, i have removed KDStream. If you have a port to QT4 of this
implementation, let's me hear, else, if this debug stuff still important, we
need to find another solution based on QT4/KDE4...

To others developpers, the QT4/KDE4 port can be started when you want in
trunk. I will port progressivly my plugins and perhaps others if necessary.
Let's me hear if you need help.

All feedback is welcome, especially if something is wrong from my port of
shared lib.

Friendly