[Kde-imaging] installing from svn

Michael Höchstetter michael.hoechstetter at gmx.de
Wed Jun 6 17:49:51 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007 schrieb Angelo Naselli:
> Alle mercoledì 6 giugno 2007, Michael Höchstetter ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > yesterday i tried to compile our svn version of kipi-plugins.
> >
> > make -f Makefile.cvs
> >
> > and it stopped: it told me that autoconf was missing,
> > then i installed autoconf, and again it told me that autoconf was
> > missing.
>
> Can you provide the printed out errorr so that we can see where it fails?
>
> > BUT it was automake what was missing.
> >
> > I think that it is no hard error as  it may only concern developers, but
> > nevertheless we should correct it.
>
> I'm not sure we can i suspect is in admin....
>
> Btw we can't compile it anymore, since a Makefile.am into libkipi/pics is
> missing :)
>
> Angelo

All i did:
make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

./admin/cvs.sh: 651: --version: not found
*** AUTOCONF NOT FOUND!.
*** KDE requires autoconf 2.53 or newer

==> but autoconf is installed, and only automake is missing.

Hope that helps,
Michi