[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.1.4 beta1 available for testing

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Tue Jun 5 00:43:30 CEST 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 15:34:03 Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle lunedì 4 giugno 2007, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Alle lunedì 4 giugno 2007, Aurélien Gâteau ha scritto:

> > > I started creating a theme for HTMLExport to match the old HTML Gallery
> > > plugin. It's mainly working but I need to code a few more parameter
> > > types to be able to implement it. Can I commit or do you want me to
> > > wait until beta1 is out?
> >
> > Ok for me, i can rebuild the package tonight so that new docs and your
> > code are in.
>
> hmm, maybe i was too much in hurry, do you mean you're not doing a safe
> commit?

It's a new theme, so it only adds a few data files, no source is modified. I
consider it safe to commit the new theme. I just committed it.
What I mean is the theme is not totally finished: it works but it lacks some
parameters from the original.  Adding the new parameters will require code
changes, so I will wait before committing them.