[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/libkexiv2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:19:44 CEST 2007

Well, no, just to try to understand CMake stuff... Also we can do it in the
same time than we use automake...

First impression it's complex but the syntax is really more simple than
automake.

We need to start Cmake port now. It important. It will be long to stabilize
it and finaly to remove automake depency

I have started by likexiv2 because it's a simple library with minimal
depencies.

Gilles