[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Jan 24 10:19:32 CET 2007

At Wednesday 24 January 2007 09:02, you wrote:
> Seb, Just a question are you sure we can release the plugin in today in final
> (that i recall I'll build tonight)?
> I believe no one or almost has used it,

If the code is similar to the standalone app, it is tested ;-)

> I don't know if we have any
> translations either....

That's not really a valid argument for inclusion or not.

But, there is no messages target in the makefile of ipodexport so there are no templates for the translators to work with.

I suggest including it (maybe marking the plugin as 'beta'), apologise to the translators and make a bugfix release in a month or so to include the translations.

Toma