[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport themes

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Tue Jan 23 02:52:11 CET 2007

Angelo, Aurelien

frixed:
1- themes macxxx-0.1.tar.gz all without spanish text, no link to my page
footer only created with DigiKam

2- Theme prozac I assume is free theme so no license required, no spanish text
an no link to my page.

3- Themes andesvenezolanos y andesvenezolanoskde without spanish text, no link
to my page footer only created with DigiKam

Can be downloaded from my page

Marcelo Anelli