[Kde-imaging] RFC: about 0.1.3 final

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 16 09:44:42 CET 2007

Le mardi 16 janvier 2007 09:38, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> Hi
> by the end of this week, or the early days of next one I'd like to close
> this release. I don't know if i find the time this week end though.
>
> I should tell i18n group the release date, but first I need to know
> which is the bko point. By now I cannot fill a table in which I recall you
> the status, I hope you can tell me first. I'll try to do it tonight
> or tomorrow. IIRC there were a few bugs concerning crahses,
> and one could have been already fixed (html export) that needs
> a comment by Aurélien.
> How about the sendimage one (not a crashing one though)?
>
> If some of you have time to fill a better bug report table don't
> hesitate to do it :)
>
> Waiting for comments,

Hi Angelo,

About my plugins all is clean. Of course, there are B.K.O files in suspend,
but not is critic.

I'm waiting this new release to update the RAW converter with a recent dcraw
version witch will support more recent cameras witch are out during last
christmas like Canon 400D, Nikon 40D, etc.

but this require a fix witch need to be tested indeep (dcraw options have
changed indeep again and the compatibility with older version is broken !)