[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jan 14 22:24:57 CET 2007

SVN commit 623450 by cguthrie:

Copy galleryexport to 'sync' for work on new generic synchronisation framework.
Please don't expect any fast development on this from me, but I'll try and give it some focus in the coming months.
If this in some way messes up the release process, please just svn rm the folder as I can always resurect it. I will not commit any updated Makefile.am's etc. in the kipi-plugins directory.
CCMAIL: kde-imaging at kde.org

 A             sync (directory)   galleryexport#623449