[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Sat Jan 6 02:26:21 CET 2007

Aurelien,
YEEES!!! can be done.

Suppose that in theme.desktop are defined this section:
[Variables]
Item1=value1
stylesheet=style001.css

and the htmlexport plugin transate this sections to gallery.xml:

<collections>
<Item1>value1</Item1>
<stylesheet>style001.css</stylesheet>
<collection>
</collection>
<collection>
</collection>
<collection>
</collection>
</collections>

Now the template can access them:
<xsl:variable name="cssname" select="/collections/stylesheet"/>

This is the general idea. I suppose that can be done using an intermedite
program that read the [Variables] section of desktop file and write them on
the gallery file.

The trouble for me is to implement it.

Regards,
Marcelo Anelli