[Kde-imaging] Gwenview maintainership, part II

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sat Jan 6 00:26:51 CET 2007

[Sorry for the multi-list post. But I wanted to be sure I reach the same
people I reached with my first message about Gwenview maintainership.
If you aren't interested in Gwenview, just skip this message]

Taking a few days off for holidays made me think about my recent decision to
give up maintainership of Gwenview.  I realized I didn't really want to leave
Gwenview, I guess I just needed a break.

While I do not lack any motivation (especially after receiving so much
messages from people wishing Gwenview would not die), it's true that I'm
lacking of free time more than ever, so the project is more than likely to
progress even slower than before. This includes both my abilities to code,
package, handle emails...

In short, help is still more than welcome to work on Gwenview. Tasks include
coding (of course), triaging bugs, answering questions on list. It would also
be nice if someone with webmastering skills could manage the website (migrate
to some CMS, post news, upload screenshots...)