[Kde-imaging] Raw Converter Batch plugin

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Fri Jan 5 11:48:38 CET 2007

Dear readers and contributors,
happy new year and thanks for this very nice pieces of software.

I have the problem  that when I want to use the raw image converter in
digikam, I get an error. The same applies to the Lossless JPEG plugin
and the Batch Processing Plugin. My problem is that I don't know where
to check error output. I tried to start from the console but there are
no error messages. Just the red cross telling that there was an error.

My environment:
pictures: Nikon D200 nef
fc6
digikam 0.9.0