[Kde-imaging] can someone test this? --->Sendimages

Michael Hoechstetter michael.hoechstetter at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 09:39:33 CET 2007

My current work tries to avoid problems with special characters inside the
image names by renaming them before push it to thunderbird.

It already works fine if thunderbird is already launched. Do you now how i can
recognize if thunderbird is already running? something like a "ps -aux | grep
thunderbird" inside c++ or qt?
I am using kubuntu with thunderbird 1.5.

Michi