[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugin picture rotation

Shad P shadow.w at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:58:32 CET 2007

Hi, I'm trying to write a kipi plugins to create kml files, and I got
a problem when I want to rotate pictures: I tried code similae as the
one found in calendar/monthwidget.cpp
------------
        KIPI::ImageInfo info=mInterface->info(imageURL);
        if ( info.angle() != 0 ) {
                QWMatrix matrix;
                matrix.rotate( info.angle() );
                image = image.xForm( matrix );
        }
but the info.angle()  always return 0
and when I tried the calendar, I saw that it wasn't rotating picture.

Did I miss something about the angle() function? (I saw that the
KIPI::ImageInfoShared::angle() always return 0)
or did a change occured and I have to use another method to retrieve
the exif rotation information?