[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport

Angelo Naselli a.naselli at libero.it
Wed Jan 3 12:48:56 CET 2007

Alle 12:19, mercoledì 3 gennaio 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Marcelo,
>
> It's sound good...
>
> Angelo, what do you think about ?
I think it's ok, but imo we should find a way to
make themes easy to configure and install.
But maybe in the next releases we should change
our release policy, e.g.
- a tarball for kipi-plugins
- one for kipi-plugins-i18n
- and one for kipi-plugins-theme (maybe + an i18n one)
This last could be not only for html, but for all
the plugins the oldest and the newest that can manage
themes.

I mean cdarchive has old html behavior, but i'd like
(when????) to find the time to use new Aurélien one.
I cannot hide, Valerio and me are working to a new plugin
(cannot say more by now ;) ) and once we have something
a day we could manage some themes... and so on