[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Wed Jan 3 11:15:23 CET 2007

Hi Gilles,

sorry, seems my english is horrible ... :) but I am asking if there is some
site for publishing themes for the hmtlexport plugins. I had writed some
cloning the examples and can be used freely. One of them can be used
with "random" css generator of css at www.strangebanana.com and change the
look changing the css without any other modification.

As another point, there is a form to pass a parameters to the plugin?

Regards,
Marcelo Anelli