[Kde-imaging] What happened to HTMLExport?

Mark Ovens marko at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 3 01:26:52 CET 2007

Hi,

I upgraded digikam from 0.8.1 to 0.9.0rc2 on FreeBSD 6.1 and now
HTMLExport is completely different.

Previously the screens appeared as shown in the screenshots on the
Kipi-plugins website but now the interface is very "simple".

The first dialogue just allows selection of the Collection(s).

the second dialogue allows selection of a theme - Matrix, Snow, or Simple.

The third (last) dialogue just allows you to resize the images and
select the thumbnail size.

I've searched the mailing lists and cannot find out anything about this.

I'm running

FreeBSD 6.1
KDE 3.5.5 (it was also the same on 3.5.4)
digikam 0.9.0rc2
kipi-plugins 0.1.2
libkexif 0.2.5
libkipi 0.1.5

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Regards,

Mark