[Kde-imaging] New kipi-plugins 0.1.3 rc1

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 2 16:09:44 CET 2007

Hi,

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> After about a month we're proud to announce kipi-plugins 0.1.3 rc1
> ia out.
>
> If we have no bad feed backs, the final could be released in the
> second half of January.

As you'll see I just made a commit into the Gallery Module.

This should hopefully prevent an update being needed when Gallery 2.2 is
released but I've not had the time to test this yet.

I am pretty confident that there will be no regressions, so this commit
can be bundeled into the 0.1.3 final IMO.

Just wanted to state that all should be well (and I don't know how the
branching/release process fully works so not sure if you need to merge
changes in etc.)

All the best

Col.