[Kde-imaging] Can not compile libkipi anymore ;-(

Markus Leuthold kusi at forum.titlis.org
Sun Feb 18 18:55:04 CET 2007

sorry all, my mistake. I've had the new makefile.am ready but didn't yet find
the time to commit, I wanted to do it right now. Thanks Angelo for fixing.

I created the makefile.am accroding to
http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se/Presentations/kipi-plugins/slides.pdf
(page 12) which looked quite official to me. But it seems something changed
since the creation of this document. Jesper, maybe you should update your
slides (which are great otherwise!) with the patch Angelo just created?

Markus