[Kde-imaging] digiKam XMP metadata suppport : need few image samples to test...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:47:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,

On my computer, i have patched digiKam and libkexiv2 to handle XMP metadata
! You can read more details on my blog entry :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/251

We need pictures sample to test with Exiv2 and digiKam, especially to
support all XMP schemas provided by closed source programs like picasa,
photoshop, Nikon NX, photoshop album, Acdsee, bibblepro, etc...

Important :

- If you use a specific encoding for strings to embed in XMP, let me hear.
- Give us also some informations about the program version + OS name used to
generate pictures.

You can send my theses pictures by mail directly (caulier dot gilles at
gmail dot com).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Gilles Caulier