[Kde-imaging] Problems with "HTML Export" plugin

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sat Apr 28 23:08:39 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 10:37:16 Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > It is probably time for me to acknowledge that I can't maintain the kipi
> > plugins I am supposed to maintain anymore. I will nevertheless try to
> > move the HTML export plugin to a better shape before leaving.
>
> Those are words I'd have never wanted to hear :( I hope you'll come back
> on your steps here as well.
> Your help is always precious and welcome ;) And i'll try (don't know how
> and when though) to let you stay here at least in touch with us...

Yes, I know this sounds like the very same words  I told when I wanted to give
up maintaining Gwenview. But in this case it already has kind of happen... if
you look at the recent commits you won't see a lot from me, same for mailing
list activity.

Of course I will stay in touch, especially after KIPI is ported to KDE4, but
for now I want to focus on Gwenview 2. This does not mean you won't receive
any patch for me from time to time :-)