[Kde-imaging] Patch to support RAW files pictures in SendImages kipi-plugins...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:05:20 CEST 2007

Angelo,

Look like Michael have never respond to this mail... It normal : he use
kdemail.net mail server witch is completly broken since a long time.
Presonnally, i have used this server in the past and lost over 2 years of
mail (:=(((... Thanks to KDE project to provide a solid communication tools
for opensource developpements !!!

I have toogle definitivly to gmail.com. No regrets. I work very well and it
will never disappear...

So, Angelo, this patch still valid and i think it's important to apply it
into svn to support RAW files with emailing tool. Your viewpoint ?

Gilles Caulier

Note : i don't know if Michel have an alternative email box...